Mon – Thurs: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm

Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm

(204) 944-0249

Toll-Free: 1-888-292-4669

Personal Insurance

House Insurance

Home insurance protects your home and its contents in the event of fire, theft, vandalism, or weather-related damage. It also provides liability coverage if someone is hurt on your property.

Cottage Insurance

Seasonal property insurance is similar to your homeowner policy, but with special allowances to reflect significant periods of off-season vacancy.

Condo Insurance

Did you know that your condominium corporation insurance does not cover your personal belongings, upgrades you made to your unit, or your legal liability for injury occurring on your property?

Rental Insurance

Tenants insurance covers you for the loss of your possessions in the event of theft or damage, physical harm to others or property damage for which you are at fault.

Boat Insurance

Watercraft insurance provides financial protection if your speedboat, sailboat, seadoo or any other type of watercraft is involved in an accident, is damaged or stolen.

ATV Insurance

ATV insurance for all-terrain vehicles provides financial coverage in the event of loss, damage, accident, injury or theft of your ATV.

Snowmobile Insurance

Snowmobile insurance provides financial coverage if someone suffered a personal injury or damage to their property caused by you while operating your snowmobile.